• Two hour minimum at model or talent’s hourly rate.
• Billed by the quarter hour beyond two hours.
• Length of job must be specified at time of booking.
• Model must be paid for the length of time booked, even if model is released early.
• Model/Talent and Client will sign a voucher as proof of time worked.
HALF DAY AND DAY BOOKINGS:
• Full day fee covers up to 8 consecutive hours, half day fee covers up to 4 consecutive hours.
• Time-and-a-half will be charged over 8 hours and holidays.
TENTATIVE BOOKINGS: A hold or option must be confirmed or released 48 hours prior to job, otherwise a definite booking may take precedence.
FITTINGS, REHEARSALS, HAIR & MAKEUP TESTS: 1 hour minimum.
WARDROBE FEE: $25 for wardrobe supplied by the model/talent
• Firm bookings cancelled within 48 hours: Half Fee
• Firm booking cancelled within 24 hours: Full Fee
WEATHER: Precise weather requirements must be specified when booking. All day-of weather related cancellations: Half booked time. No fee if booking is immediately rescheduled.
USAGE: Subject to negotiation. Agency must be informed of all image usage prior to the booking, including social media. Image usage from shows includes event coverage, blogs, and press only.
AGENCY FEE: A 20% service charge applied to all bookings and usage fees.
PAYMENT: Payment due within 60 days of completion of booking. New clients with no prior billing history with the agency must pay upfront.
West accepts check or money order which should be made out to West Model & Talent Management and mailed to PO Box 6276, Chesterfield, MO 63006.
Payments made with credit card are subject to a 4% surcharge.
LATE PAYMENTS: A 5% finance charge will be added to all invoices unpaid within 60 days.
RELEASES: All releases must be sent to the agency and signed by an agent prior to the booking.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!