We ask that all models and actors seeking representation attend an open call.
Open calls are held monthly and information is always posted here.
There is NO FEE in order to be seen by our agency.
DATE: Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
TIME: Doors open at 4:15pm. Open call will be from 4:30pm-6:00pm (Open house style. No appointment necessary, seen in order of arrival.)
LOCATION: Limelight Studio, 1342 Bass Pro Drive, St. Charles MO 63301 (IMPORTANT NOTE: The actual studio address is 1342 Bass Pro Drive, but unfortunately Google Maps does not lead you directly to the studio. Please do not search for Limelight studio in Google Maps, Waze, or another map app or use their listed street address. Instead, please type in 1349 Bass Pro Drive to be taken to the correct location. Using street number 1349 will get you to the studio. The sign is in the window, there is no signage on the building. It is next to Axes Physical Therapy. You can also use THIS LINK to get you to the studio.)
***Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early. This location is a working studio with clients during the day.***
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MODELS:
- We do not require professional photos, but if you have them you are welcome to bring them
- Height requirement – 5’7″ and up
- Please dress age appropriate.
- Wear simple, body conscious clothing such as skinny jeans and a tank. Women age 16 and up should wear heels.
- Please wear little makeup. Mascara, under-eye concealer, and chapstick are all you need.
- Please come with your hair down and unstyled
- Height requirement – 5’11” and up
- Please wear slim fitting jeans and a nice t-shirt, polo, or button down
- Please come with your hair unstyled
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHILDREN:
- Ages 5 and up only please
- Children must be outgoing and able to take direction from strangers
- Please dress simply; no big patterns, logos, sequins, headbands, or other accessories.
- NO MAKEUP
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACTORS:
- Looking for experienced actors only
- Must prepare a memorized one minute contemporary film or television monologue
- Will be asked to do a cold read on site
- Bring a current resume and headshot
Each person interested in representation will be asked to fill out a simple information sheet.
We will take very simple photos of each potential model and actor, for agency reference only.
If we are interested in moving forward we will be in touch within a week of the open call. Unfortunately, do to the volume of submissions, we are unable to follow up with every person who attends.