We ask that all models and actors seeking representation attend an open call.
Open calls are held monthly and information is always posted here.
There is NO FEE in order to be seen by our agency.
DATE: Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
TIME: Doors open at 4:15pm. Open call will be from 4:30pm-6:00pm (Open house style. No appointment necessary, seen in order of arrival.)
LOCATION: Limelight Studio, 1349 Bass Pro Drive, St. Charles MO 63301. The only map app that will take you to the studio is Google Maps.
If you don’t use Google Maps, please follow these directions: Take I-70 to the Fifth Street exit and go north on Fifth Street to Booneslick Road. Turn left on Booneslick, and then left into the Mark Twain Plaza. The plaza is marked by a big stone signs with white lettering. The studio will be on the left with a black and green sign in the front window. If you hit a stop sign on Booneslick you have gone too far.
***Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early. This location is a working studio with clients during the day.***
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MODELS:
- We do not require professional photos, but if you have them you are welcome to bring them
- Height requirement – 5’7″ and up
- Please wear heels
- Please wear body conscious clothing such as skinny jeans and a tank
- Please wear little makeup. Mascara, undereye concealer, and chapstick are all you need
- Please come with your hair down and unstyled
- Height requirement – 5’11” and up
- Please wear slim fitting jeans and a nice tshirt, polo, or button down
- Please come with your hair unstyled
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHILDREN:
- Ages 5 and up only please
- Please dress simply; no big patterns, logos, sequins, or accessories.
- NO MAKEUP
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACTORS:
- Looking for experienced actors only
- Must prepare a memorized one minute contemporary film or television monologue
- Will be asked to do a cold read on site
- Bring a current resume and headshot